Valid as of 25.05.2018
|“GDPR”||Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2016/679, 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).|
|“Personal data”||Any information on a natural person who has been or shall be identified (“data subject”); identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified either directly or indirectly, primarily based on identification, such as name, personal identification code, location information, network identifier or based on one or several physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social features of that natural person.|
|“Valid legislation”||All valid European Union legislation and all valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia, including, but not limited to, national implementing provisions of GDPR, which are valid at the time of the Data Processing Contract or shall become valid after concluding a Data Processing Contract, recommendations and guidelines of surveillance institutions, including, but not limited to, recommendations and guidelines of the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, Council of Europe Data Protection, and European Data Protection working group created pursuant to directive 95/46/EC article 29 at the time of concluding the Data Protection Contract or after it has been concluded.|
|“Client” or “data subject”
|A natural person who uses, has used, or has requested to use the services of AS Printon and whose personal data AS Printon processes.|
|“Processing”||Automated or not automated action or a bundle of actions applied to personal data or a collection of them, such as collecting, documenting, organising, structuring, retaining, adapting and changing, making requests, reading, using, publishing by distributing them or making them accessible in any other way, combining or integrating, limiting, deleting or destroying.|
|The website of AS Printon: https://printon.ee and related subdomains or other website that AS Printon shall start using in the future.|
|“Authorised processor”||A natural or legal person, public sector institution, authority or another body who processes the personal data in the name of the data processor.|
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- AS Printon confirms that it shall ensure that the processing of the Client’s personal data is in compliance with valid legislation and the GDPR.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- AS Printon may process the Client’s personal data for different purposes. AS Printon shall only process the Client’s personal data with a legal basis in compliance with the valid legislation.
- AS Printon shall primarily process the Client’s personal data with the following objectives:
- To make the Client a service offer, conclude a contract, and execute a contract;
- To perform the legal obligations of AS Printon, e.g. related to performing the accounting obligation of AS Printon;
- In the case of a legitimate interest of AS Printon, provided that the legitimate interest of AS Printon does not outweigh the violation of the data subject’s rights and freedoms, e.g. related to using surveillance cameras to protect persons and assets.
- COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- The types of personal data and their composition that AS Printon processes about the Client depend on the specific service that the Client is provided.
- Personal data that AS Printon collects about its clients and processes, mainly includes the following data.
- Data and contact details that allow identification of the Client, such as the Client’s first and last name, personal identification code, e-mail address, phone number, postal address;
- Data created when AS Printon provides services, such as number of orders, frequency, etc.
- Personal data created when AS Printon has provided services (e.g. data on the number of orders) shall also be processed anonymously for statistical purposes.
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- AS Printon shall not retain the personal data longer than required for the purposes of processing personal data or pursuant to valid legislation.
- Personal data related to executing the client contract, the retaining of which arises from legislation related to retaining accounting documents, shall be retained pursuant to legislation as a rule for up to 7 years from concluding the deal.
- To receive detailed information on the deadlines related to retaining your personal data, please contact us by using the contact details included in “Contact details and questions”.
- USE OF SECURITY CAMERAS
- AS Printon shall use security cameras on its territory to protect persons and assets.
- The security camera surveillance area includes a label providing information about the use of security cameras.
- AS Printon shall not forward the security camera recordings to third parties, except for in the case if this is required for investigating offences or other incidents by authorised persons. For instance, in the case of a theft, AS Printon may forward the recording to the Police and Customs Board.
- AS Printon shall retain security camera recordings for up to 3 months from the recording date, except for in the case if proceedings have been initiated during the same period for investigating an offence or another incident, due to which retaining of the recording is required for a longer period.
- Cookies are small text files that include information saved on the Client’s computer, used for identifying or monitoring the Client.
- CLIENT’S RIGHTS
- In relation to processing personal data, the Client shall have all rights arising from applicable legislation.
- Upon processing their personal data, the Client shall have the following rights among others:
- right of access: The Client can ask any time whether AS Printon has personal data on them or not and acquire information on which personal data AS Printon processes about the Client;
- right to amend personal data: The Client shall have the right to request AS Printon to specify or amend their personal data, if they are insufficient, incomplete, or incorrect;
- right to protest: The Client shall have the right to object to AS Printon regarding the processing of their personal data;
- right to demand the deletion of personal data: The Client shall have the right to apply for deletion of their personal data, for instance, if personal data are processed with the Client’s consent and this consent has been withdrawn;
- right to restrict processing: The Client shall have the right to demand that AS Printon restricts the processing of the Client’s personal data, for instance, if AS Printon no longer needs the Client’s personal data for the purposes of processing or if the Client has objected to the processing of the personal data;
- right to withdraw the consent for processing personal data: if the processing of the Client’s personal data is based on their consent, e.g. direct marketing, the Client shall have the right to withdraw the consent given to AS Printon any time.
- The Client’s rights listed in this chapter regarding the processing of the Client’s personal data are not absolute rights. In some cases, the rights of other data subjects or the rights or obligations of AS Printon may restrict the Client’s rights.
- To perform the rights accompanying the processing of the Client’s personal data or to submit applications related to the processing of personal data, please contact us by using the contact details included under “Contact details”.
- CONTACT DETAILS
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data or want to submit an application related to the processing of personal data, please contact AS Printon by phone, e-mail, or mail.
The contact details of AS Printon are:
Business name: AS Printon
Address Peterburi tee 81, Tallinn