We care about the environment at Printon
- 90% of our production waste is recycled.
- We prefer technologies with a smaller ecological footprint.
- We operate in an energy-efficient production building.
- Our production processes use optimum amounts of electricity and paper.
- We plant trees each spring in order to support sustainable forestry.
ISO 9001 certificate confirms that our quality management standards meet international requirements. We continuously invest in the improvement of work processes in order to increase the company’s production capacity and environmental sustainability.
ISO 14001 certificate – during the production and distribution of goods, the impact on the environment is planned and controlled. This is expressed in: the consumption of raw materials, the selection and use of energy sources, the application of technology, the handling of emissions and industrial waste, and the transportation of products.
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) – supply chain certificate supports the responsible management of the world’s forests. A product marked with FSC supply chain certification comes from a well-managed forest that provides environmental, social and economic benefits.
We follow the FSC Core Labor Requirements:
- abolition of child labor
- elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor
- elimination of discrimination with respect to employment
- occupation, upholding freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.